Lion is an Indonesian focused oil and gas exploration & production company. It has two conventional PSC’s, the producing Seram PSC and exciting South Block A PSC containing the Amanah Timur discovery, rights to an large highly prospective conventional area in Eastern Indonesia and is an early mover in the unconventional oil and gas industry.
- Lion, through its wholly owned subsidiary Lion International Investment Limited (LII), holds a 2.5% shareholding in the oil producing Seram (Non-Bula) Block Renewal PSC joint venture located onshore on Seram Island in Eastern Indonesia. The PSC contains the 2 tcf Lofin gas discovery that was appraised in 2015.
- Lion holds a 40.7% interest in North Sumatra Basin South Block A PSC through the acquisition of outstanding shares in KRX Energy Pte Ltd. The Amanah Timur discovery was made in 2015 with an appraisal well currently being planned. The block also contains world class gas prospects.
- Lion has 100% rights to a large conventional area in Eastern Indonesian with proven plays following completion of a Joint study in 2017.
- Lion has rights to two completed Unconventional Joint Studies and two Unconventional Joint Study Applications in the prolific North Sumatra Basin and the Central Sumatra Basins. Lion’s net acreage position exceed 8,000 sq km and has mult-tcf gas and multi-hundred million barrel oil and condensate potential.
- Lion continues to actively pursue other producing opportunities.