Why invest in Lion Energy?
- Board & management have extensive experience in the energy space; spanning technical, operational, commercial, financial and managerial disciplines; public and private environments; successful entrepreneurial track records.
- Well placed to build a green hydrogen business from scratch, positioning Lion at the juncture of technology, market and resources.
- Provides cash flow, development and appraisal/exploration upside, set against strong commodity prices and increasing domestic demand.
- Lion has a focused green hydrogen production and distribution strategy geared towards the large heavy mobility market.
- Early mover focusing on site location and offtake arrangements.
- Strong understanding of competitive position working alongside complementary strategic partners and transport authorities.
- Lion has the largest conventional energy foothold on Seram Island, a proven basin with high prospectivity and excellent under-utilised infrastructure.
- Multi-tcf gas and multi-hundred mmbbl oil conventional exploration potential.
- Low cost operations, low commitments on world class assets.
- First mover to understand green hydrogen and related opportunities and challenges. Tremendous opportunities in the face of commitments by the Australian community to lower carbon emissions.