Lion now focuses on Seram Island, East Indonesia and Lion has the largest onshore land position.
Key aspects to our strategy:
- The Seram Island hydrocarbon basin is rare, being proven, but un-creamed
- The Seram Non Bula PSC has existing oil and gas infrastructure within our JV’s (roads, jetty’s, tank farms, mini refinery, storage, 500,000bbl marine export terminal etc)
- High prospectively in the East Seram PSC on the back of Lion’s unique and unrivalled Seram data, knowledge and insight from a long history in Seram E&P dating back 20 years eg Lofin Extension
- Lion’s portfolio has existing oil production, development, appraisal, and high impact exploration risk
- New tax and royalty regime is conducive to investment and shareholder value creation